National Smile Month 13th May – 13th June 2019
Brush your teeth last thing at night and on at least one other occasion with a fluoride toothpaste.
Cut down on how much sugary food and drink you have, and how often you have them.
Visit your dentist regularly, as often as they recommend.
Our list is still open to New Patients
We are noticing an increase in patients joining our Practice and for those who wish to budget their dental costs, Denplan dental payment plan is a popular choice. Our friendly receptionists are happy to answer any queries you may have. Please see www.denplan.co.uk
Denplan Essentials Fees 2019
(2 exam/2 hyg appts)
(2 exam/4 hyg appts)
Denplan Plans for Children Fees 2019
Denplan Care Fees 2019
Please do complete a Patient Comment Leaflet located in our waiting room. We are always keen to improve and pleased to receive any views you care to share with us.
The Practice will be closed: Good Friday – April 19 to Easter Monday – April 22.
Out of hours emergency for registered patients in pain
Please call the Practice telephone number 01983 761237 for further information on how to reach our Principal Dentist; Dr John Dine. Please make this call before 10.30am.
New purchases in 2019
• Dental stools and recovering of dental chair in Surgery 1.
• Durr Vistascan MiniView digital x-rayprocessor – removing the need for storage of hard copy x-ray images and allowing ease of access, diagnosis, storage and portability.
• Clinical keyboard and mouse in Surgery 2
• Website update – making information even more accessible and the site more user-friendly.
• Increased marketing – ‘Hampshire Living’ Magazine (NewsQuest Media Ltd Group)